Retail Business Owners
Zero-Fees Processing with Cash Back
Explore the revolutionary world of Cultivate Payments, a game-changer in the restaurant industry's financial landscape. Dual Pricing, powered by Cultivate, is not just a cash discounting feature but a strategic tool to empower restaurant owners with substantial savings on credit card processing costs.
Cultivate Dual Pricing
- Unlike traditional surcharging, Cultivate Dual Pricing seamlessly integrates into your menu items.
- No visible surcharge; instead, customers see a discount for using cash alongside the total.
- Dual Pricing offers a positive presentation, avoiding customer displeasure.
- Positions your restaurant as customer-centric, providing discounted options.
How Cultivate Dual Pricing Works
At Cultivate Payments, we prioritize legal compliance in every transaction, ensuring your business accepts payments in a secure and lawful manner. Now, let’s explore how to set up dual pricing for optimal financial efficiency.
Retail Business Set Up
- For compliance, you’ll add a cash and card price on all items.
- When your customer check out, they will see 2 prices on the receipt.
- Cash Price
- Card Price
- If the customer pays with cash, your machine will issue a discount equal to the cash price shown.
- If your customer pays with card, the processing fee is included in the price.
- This offsets 100% of your credit card processing fees.
Cultivates Traditional Flat Rate and Rate Match Guarantee
We know you will love our Zero-Fee with Cash Back program. However, if for some reason you want to switch to a traditional program, try out our Zero-Fee program for 3 months first so you can gauge the profitability of the program.
Then if you are not satisfied with Zero-Fees and Cash Back, we will transition you to a traditional program. Cultivate will match and beat your old processing rates.
For those who do not have a merchant statement or are a new business, we will simply put you on a flat 2.55% and $.10 per transaction.
Our flat rate program applies to all cards.